Monday, September 12, 2016

The Million Year Trip (Vol. 60): There Goes My Baby...

Here’s the setlist that I played on my Labor Day Special show on CHIRP Radio on Sunday September 11th...
  • Ormen Lange - Belly of the Beast (Ormen Lange)
  • Nots - Cold Line (Cosmetic)
  • Tamam Shud - Mr. Strange (Evolution)
  • The Eternals - Destroy the Body (Espiritu Zombi)
  • Daughn Gibson - Into the Sea (Me Moan)
  • Spaces of Disappearance - Delicious (There Is No Loss)
  • DIIV - Out Of Mind (Is The Is Are)
  • Ella Fitzgerald - Summertime (First Lady of Song)
  • Little Junior's Blue Flames - Feelin' Good
  • The James Hunter Six - A Truer Heart (Hold On!)
  • Teenage Fanclub - Hold On (Here)
  • Daniel Bachman - Song for the Setting Sun I (River)
  • Hælos - Earth Not Above (Full Circle)
  • VYIE - Darrrk Knight (Nightingale EP)
  • Beep Beep - Mortal Warrior (Enchanted Islands)
  • Lifestyles - Deadman (Lifestyles)
  • Emer Kenny - Media Whore (Fades Into Day)
  • TRS-80 - Me and My Skills (Mr. Kickass)
  • The Frightnrs - Nothing More to Say (Nothing More to Say)
  • The Drifters - There Goes My Baby
  • Money Chica - Cumbia Familiar (Echo En Mexico)
  • TV POW - Waitin' on the Sun (TV POW)
  • AT/ALL - Ground Zero (Sun Dogs)
  • Baxter _ All of My Pride (Baxter)
  • Moby - 7 (Play)
  • Cecil Taylor - Tales [8 Whisps] (Unit Structures)
I’ll be back on the air on Sunday, September 18th from 2:00pm to 4:00pm Central Time with more music on CHIRP Radio!

No comments:

Post a Comment