Thursday, September 1, 2016

The Million Year Trip (Vol. 59): All the Hopes I've Ever Had Fade Like Footprints in the Sand...

Here’s the setlist that I played on my show on CHIRP Radio on Sunday August 28th...
  • Benzos - Glass Souls (Morning Stanzas)
  • The Bright Light Social Hour - Escape Velocity (Space Is Still the Place)
  • AT/ALL - Ground Zero (Sun Dogs)
  • Tobacco - Gods in Heat (Sweatbox Dynasty)
  • A Place To Bury Strangers - Love High (Transfixiation)
  • Lydia Loveless - Heaven (Real)
  • Marielle V Jakobsons - Star Core (Star Core)
  • Laverne - Monster of Love (Laverne)
  • Led Zeppelin - The Crunge (Houses of the Holy)
  • Wildlights - Snow Song (Wildlights)
  • Nite Jewel - Am I Real? (Am I Real?)
  • Level 42 - Lessons in Love (Running in the Family)
  • Chad Valley - Up and Down (Chad Valley)
  • M83 - Road Blaster (Junk)
  • Cocteau Twins - Persephone (Treasure)
  • Earth Girls - Say Goodnight (Wanderlust)
  • TV POW - Cadillac A (TV POW)
  • Crystal Castles - Enth (Amnesty [I])
  • Factory Floor - Slow Listen (25 25)
  • The Notwist - Close to the Glass (Close to the Glass)
  • The Crystals - Da Doo Ron Ron (He's a Rebel)
  • Royal Jesters - Spanish Grease (Royal Jesters: English Oldies)
  • Sam Cooke - Nothing Can Change This Love (Mr. Soul)
  • The Satintones - Motor City (Going to the Hop)
  • Yaz - In My Room (Upstairs at Eric's)
  • Health&Beauty - Im Yr Baby [for Aaron Swartz] (No Scare)
I’ll be back on the air on Sunday, September 4th from 2:00pm to 4:00pm Central Time with more music on CHIRP Radio!

No comments:

Post a Comment