Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The Million Year Trip (Vol. 53): If She Should Happen to Ask About Me, Tell Her I Had to Be On My Way...

Here’s the set list that I played on my show on CHIRP Radio on Sunday, July 24th.
  • The-Drum - Narco (Contact)
  • Soft Speaker - Menstruation (Nautical Romance)
  • S T F U - Do It Now (What We Want)
  • MG - Brink (MG)
  • Wires in the Walls - Boy from Tupelo (To Emmylou)
  • Tracy Bryant - Tell You (Subterranean)
  • Tommy McGee - We Ought to Be Together (Positive-Negative)
  • TTNG - Coconut Crab (Disappointment Island)
  • John Cale - Changes Made (M:FANS)
  • Mahalia Jackson - When the Saints Go Marching In [1956] (Live from the Old Town School)
  • Inter Arma - Primordial Wound (Paradise Gallows)
  • Scroll Downers - I Want to Believe (Hot Winter)
  • Elusive Parallelograms - Absolution (Elusive Parallelograms EP)
  • Shellac - The People's Microphone (Dude Incredible)
  • Whyte Horses - Promise I Do (Pop or Not)
  • GØGGS - Shotgun Shooter (GØGGS)
  • Movement - 5:57 (Movement EP)
  • Tortoise - Penumbra (Beacons Of Ancestorship)
  • Linda Smith - So I Liked Spring (Sky Girl)
  • The Avalanches - Because I'm Me (Wildflower)
  • Bob and Fred - I'll be on My Way (Eccentric Soul: The Big Mack Label)
  • Magic Sam - 21 Days in Jail (The Essential Magic Sam - The Cobra and Chief Recordings 1957-1961)
  • Buddy Rich - I'll Never be the Same (Lionel Hampton Presents Buddy Rich)
  • Tal National - Say Wata Gaya (Zoy Zoy)
  • Miles Davis & His Orchestra - Israel (Bebop Spoken Here: Tempus Fugit)
  • BADBADNOTGOOD - Confessions Pt. II [feat. Colin Stetson] (IV)
I’ll be back on the air on Sunday, July 31st from 2:00pm to 4:00pm Central Time with more music on CHIRP Radio!

No comments:

Post a Comment