Monday, April 25, 2016

The Million Year Trip (Vol. 41): Where Am I To Go Now That I've Gone Too Far?

Here’s the set list that I played on my show on CHIRP Radio on Sunday, April 24th…

  • 94 East - I'll Always Love You (The Cookhouse 5)
  • Cymande - Getting It Back (Getting It Back)
  • Santah - Won't Be Long Now (Awwh Man)
  • Deakin - Good House (Sleep Cycle)
  • M83 - Go! (Junk)
  • Renegade Soundwave - Biting My Nails (Soundclash)
  • Wild Belle - Dreamland (Dreamland)
  • Black Bananas - Physical Emotions (Electric Brick Wall)
  • Music Band - Don't Call Upon Me (Wake Up Laughing)
  • The Rooks - Ice and Fire
  • Golden Earring - Twilight Zone (Cut)
  • Bibio - A Mineral Love (A Mineral Love)
  • Inara George with Van Dyke Parks - Idaho (An Invitation)
  • Bill Vermette - Someday Soon (Katha Visions)
  • The Lavellas - Electric Eyes
  • Protomartyr - Pontiac 87 (The Agent Intellect)
  • Flesh World - Shaved Head (The Animals In My Life)
  • Debo Band - Blue Awaze (Ere Gobez)
  • Fire Hot Opera - Make the People Happy (Test Market Fresh)
  • RJD2 - Peace of What (feat. Jordan Brown)
  • (Dame Fortune)
  • Doug E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew - The Show
  • Sarah Vaughan - I Feel Pretty
  • Secret Colours - Heavy and Steady (Positive Distractions)
  • The Art of Noise - Chameleon's Dish (In Visible Silence)
  • The Father Costume - Repeating Arms (The Mismade Girl EP)
  • Chris Forsyth & the Solar Motel Band - Anthem II (The Rarity of Experience)

I’ll be back on the air on Sunday May 1 at 2:00pm Central Time with more music on CHIRP Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment