Monday, April 18, 2016

The Million Year Trip Vol. 40: Have I Been Wrong? Have I Been Wise to Shut My Eyes and Play Along?

Here’s the set list that I played on my show on CHIRP Radio on Sunday, April 17th…

  • Dig - Believe (Dig)
  • The Animals at Night - We Are the Lights on the Way Out (Cut to Chase Chorus and Fade)
  • Karsh Kale - Conception (Realize)
  • Astrolux - Junk for Code (Pussy's Dead)
  • Parquet Courts - Berlin Got Blurry (Human Performance)
  • Tacocat - Dana Katherine Scully (Lost Time)
  • Oneohtrix Point Never - Americans (R Plus Seven)
  • Chris Abrahams - Trumpets of Bindweed (Fluid to the Influence)
  • Into It. Over It. - Closing Argument (Standards)
  • Elvis Costello & the Attractions - Every Day I Write the Book (Punch the Clock)
  • The Sea and Cake - Harps (Runner)
  • Alanis Morissette - Head Over Feet (Jagged Little Pill)
  • Natalie Merchant - Carnival (Tigerlily)
  • A Light Sleeper - Oh My! Alan Was a Greedy Baby. (Brevity)
  • Ambrosia - How Much I Feel (Life Beyond L.A.)
  • Tri-Fi - Just My Imagination (1st Annual Inner-City Expo [March 26, 1972 Columbus Ohio])
  • Debo Band - Yachat (Ere Gobez)
  • The Heligoats Local - My Camping Trip from Hell (Back to the Lake)
  • Woods - Morning Light (City Sun Eater in the River of Light)
  • Charlie Rich - Lonely Weekends
  • James Brown and the Fabulous Flames - Please, Please, Please
  • M83 - Road Blaster (Junk)
  • Ambrose Akinmusire - Marie Christie (The Imagined Savior is Far Easier to Paint)
  • Dorval & Devereaux - Heavy Hands (Dorval & Devereaux)
  • The Caribbean - Outskirts (Discontinued Perfume)
  • Daedelus - Paradiddle (Drown Out)
  • Moritat - Glass Door (High Plus Tight)
  • Comfort Food - Rubber Pickles (Waffle Frolic)

Here’s a short Spotify mini-playlist with some of the Pop tracks I played in my set I that I think go good together…

 

I’ll be back on the air on Sunday April 24 at 2:00pm Central Time with more music on CHIRP Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment