Friday, March 25, 2016

The Million Year Trip, Vol. 38: Something Cool, But Not Too Cold...

Here’s what I played on my radio show on CHIRP Radio on Sunday, March 20th…

The Shams Band - Sunshine Death - Open Road (III)
Lord RAJA - Yelleo E (A Constant Moth)
Foul Tip - No (Forever Driftin’)
Wire - Burning Bridges (Wire)
Dawnbringer - Earth (XX EP)
Seth Bogart - Supermarket Supermodel (featuring Chela) (Seth Bogart)
Say No! To Architecture - Cocaine, Eh… (SN!TA)
Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Tell the World How I Feel About ‘Cha Baby (Wake Up Everybody)
Bobby Womack - I Can Understand It (Understanding)
Holy Wave - California Took My Bobby Away (Freaks of Nature)
Brian Eno & Harold Budd - Lost in the Humming Air (The Pearl)
Aspects of Physics - Blipsklippel (Marginalized Information Forms 2: Cummulative ErRor)
Faithless - Mass Destruction: P*Nut and Sister Bliss Mix (No Roots)
A Place to Bury Strangers - In Your Heart (Exploding Head)
Girls Names - Pittura Infamante (The New Life)
Lifetones - Good Side (For a Reason)
Big Sean - Toyota Music (Hall of Fame)
My Gold Mask - Connect (Anxious Utopia)
Into It. Over It. - No EQ (Standards)
Axis: Sova - We Turn Pale (Early Surf)
Damien Jurardo - QACHINA (Visions of Us On the Land)
Dinah Washington - I Could Have Told You (Dinah!)
The Soft Moon - Far (Deeper)
Chris Forsyth & the Solar Motel Band - Old Phase (The Rarity of Experience)

I’ll be back on the air on Sunday March 27 with more music on CHIRP Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment