Friday, January 9, 2015

Take Five (Vol. 18): You Got Me Captured. I'm Under Your Spell. I Guess I'll Never Learn

Here's the setlist from the show I did on January 4th of 2015 on CHIRP Radio [Artist, “Song” from Album (Label)]…

[Local Artist!] Stacian, "Airlock" from Voorhees (Moniker)
Tennis, "Never Work for Free" from Ritual in Repeat (Communion)
She & Him, "This Girl's In Love With You" from Classics (Columbia)
Daughn Gibson, "Kissin' on the Blacktop" from Me Moan (Sub Pop)
Dntel, "If I Stay a Minute" from Human Voice (Leaving)
Death Grips, "Up My Sleeves" from Niggas on the Moon (Harvest)
Snow, "Informer" from 12 Inches of Snow (East West)
tUnE-yArDs, "Water Fountain" from Nikki Nack (4AD)
[Local Band!] Ronnie Rice & The Gents, "Warm Baby" from The Quill Records Story (Collectables)
[Local Band!] Heavy Hinges, "My Hatred for You" from Mean Old City (self-released)
Bobby Bare, "Detroit City" from Detroit City and Other Hits (RCA)
The Electric Peanut Butter Co., "Beer Good" from Trans-Atlantic Psych Classics Vol. 1 (Ubiquity)
Stray Cats, "Stray Cat Strut" from Stray Cats (Arista)
Boston, "Don't Look Back" from Don't Look Back (Epic)
Van Halen, "I'll Wait" from 1984 (Warner Bros.)
Jungle, "Busy Earnin'" from Jungle (XL)
Lord RAJA, "Skyre" from A Constant Moth (Ghostly International)
Smokey Robinson & the Miracles, "More Love" from Make It Happen (Tamla)
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings, "Stranger to My Happiness" from Stranger to My Happiness (Daptone)
Dean Blunt, "Molly & Aquafina" from Black Metal (Rough Trade)
[Local Band!] Modern Vices, "Pleasure Gun" from Modern Vices (Autumn Tune)
Tiniarwen, "Koud Edhaz Emin" from Emmaar (ANTI-)
Thelma Houston, "Don't Leave Me This Way" from Any Way You Like It (Motown)
Untold, "Sing a Love Song" from Black Light Spiral (Hemlock)
[Local Artist!] Crystalite Feat. Kristen, "Cut By a Laser" from Jerome Derradji Presents: Kstarke Records, The House That Jackmaster Hater Built (Still Music)

I'll be back on the air this Sunday, January 11th...check out the show from 2-4pm Central time on CHIRP Radio!

No comments:

Post a Comment