Sunday, May 26, 2013

Check Out My Radio DJ Spot This Tuesday, May 28th!

painting by Alejando Diaz-Ayala
I've been volunteering with CHIRP Radio for around three years now. I've finally decided to take to the airwaves as a DJ, and this Tuesday, May 28th I get the chance to play my own segment (@20-30 minutes) during Matt Garman's show from 8:00pm to 10:00pm. Matt has been training me and has done an amazing job showing me the ropes. My DJ work will be nowhere near his, quality-wise, but I hope you'll tune in to hear him and me as I take the reigns for a brief time during the show.

I'm planning to play some old and new stuff, a little rock, a little electro-pop, and of course tracks from CHIRP's collection of new albums that have just arrived at the station. It should be fun. I hope you tune in! (chirpradio.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment